Read health-related articles from a variety of authors on various aspects of ayurveda and other healing modalities.
On the links page you will find links to a variety of ayurvedic teachers and health practitioners.
The recipes page you will find selected recipes for dosha-balancing foods, spice mixes and herbal teas.
Following is a list of books recommended by Elke:
- Introductory Ayurvedic Self-Care
- Ayurvedic Cooking for Self-Healing by Usha and Dr. Vasant Lad
- The Complete Book of Ayurvedic Home Remedies by Dr. Vasant Lad
- Ayurveda: The Science of Self-Healing by Dr. Vasant Lad
- The Path of Practice: A Woman's Book of Ayurvedic by Maya Tiwari
Ayurveda Secrets of Healing by Maya Tiwari
- For the Ayurvedic Student
- The Ayurveda Encyclopedia: Natural Secrets to Healing, Prevention, & Longevity by Swami Sada Shiva Tirtha
- The Textbook of Ayurveda: Fundamental Principles, Volume One
by Vasant Lad, B.A.M.S., M.A.Sc.
- The Textbook of Ayurveda: A Complete Guide to Clinical Assessment, Volume Two by Vasant Lad, B.A.M.S., M.A.Sc.
- Secrets of the Pulse: The Ancient Art of Ayurvedic Pulse Diagnosis by Dr. Vasant Dattatray Lad
- Ayurveda and the Mind: The Healing of Consciousness by Dr. David Frawley
Ayurveda and Yoga
Yoga Therapy: A Guide to the Therapeutic Use of Yoga and Ayurveda for Health and Fitness by A.G.Mohanby
Yoga & Ayurveda: Self-Healing and Self-Realization by Dr. David Frawley
Yoga for Your Type: An Ayurvedic Approach to Your Asana Practice by Dr. David Frawley
Deep Yoga: Ancient Wisdom for Modern Times, Essays & Practices in Yoga & Ayurveda by Bhava Ram